We aim to provide our riders, as far as possible, with a complete “return to normal life” programme with a down to earth approach.
It has taken a long time but most people now accept that rehabilitation is a fundamental part of the process of rebuilding people’s lives after accidents. Rehabilitation will normally help you recover more quickly, reduces the risk of or severity of long term or chronic conditions and helps you get back to work as early as possible.
Whilst the NHS are fantastic at initial acute care there are times when you cannot afford to wait for the follow up treatment. We work proactively to ensure that the best possible treatment is provided at the earliest opportunity.
We use the expertise of leading UK specialist companies that provide independent multidisciplinary injury and vocational rehabilitation. Working with doctors, psychologists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, rehabilitation specialists and vocational experts they are able to provide a variety of services which include:
- Immediate needs assessment
- Bespoke rehabilitation proposals
- Telephone triage
- Liaison with experts, NHS, local statutory authorities and staff
- Assistance with the purchase of specialist equipment
- Liaison with the other side to effect quick funding
- Work status reports
- Vocational rehabilitation/support programmes
- Direct treatment and investigation referrals
- Psychological treatment
- Complex needs assessments
- Functional capacity assessments
- Housing adaptation reports.
- All of our service providers are totally independent and driven to provide a fast and efficient service that is flexible and personal enough to meet the needs of each individual client
At the end of the day the success of your claim will be heavily influenced by the quality of the medical evidence obtained.
We will take the time to make sure that we source the experts who are best able to provide a report which does justice to the injuries that you have suffered.
This is just as important if you have suffered minor injuries as when you may have sustained very serious injuries as a result of your accident.
As we keep on repeating, each and every case is unique and time and effort must go into making sure that we get medical evidence of the highest quality so that we can get the best possible result for you.
At RSS, we offer free consultations by phone or in person, and we encourage new and existing clients to drop in to us at any time if they need advice about any aspect of their claim. Call 0208 246 4900 or contact us online.