Rider Support Services (RSS) represents bikers and scooter owners who have been injured or suffered damage to their bikes after an accident. We have been doing this for 20 years and bikers trust us to get the job done because:
- We are accident specialists.
- We have an in-depth knowledge of bikes, insurance companies and the compensation system.
- We ensure that you get the compensation you deserve.
RSS is not a claims management firm and we aren’t linked to claims handlers or insurers in any way — so the advice from our experts is independent.
Unlike some firms managing high case volumes, we don’t focus on getting our fees as quickly as we can. We guarantee advice that is practical, unbiased and appropriate for your own personal situation.
We all know that bikers are sometimes viewed negatively by other road users, by insurance companies and even by the courts. We have a total commitment to fighting for your compensation, and this is backed up by our experience of only handling bike and scooter claims. It’s why so many bikers depend on us. Even if you think you are partly to blame, contact us: We will advise you on your chances of success.
We handle every type of motorcycle accident, including accidents involving uninsured drivers. If you have been involved in an accident, it’s important to get your claim moving as quickly as possible. By contacting us immediately, we can:
- Arrange an early inspection of your bike
- Organise a replacement vehicle if your bike is damaged or written off
- Ensure that witnesses are contacted when details of the accident are fresh in their minds
- Get you the medical attention and rehabilitation care you need
After an accident, you and your family have enough to worry about.
BEWARE OF SOLICITORS WHO TRY TO TAKE 25% OF YOUR COMPENSATION!!!
As of 1st April 2013 the law changed and now many solicitors will be trying to take up to 25% of your compensation for themselves. We will take nothing from your compensation.
At RSS, we offer free consultations by phone or in person, and we encourage new and existing clients to drop in to meet us at any time if they need advice about any aspect of their claim. Call 0208 246 4900 or contact us online.